Monday, March 1, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award



Bella at Bellas Rose Cottage nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award.  She is new to blogland, so you should go visit her sweet blog.  Now the hard part.  I'm suppose to tell you seven things about myself.  I can't imagine that you would find anything about me very interesting, but here goes.

1.  At my "real"  job, I am an Area Supervisor for a large department store.  I play with clothes.

2.  After being a stay at home mom for many years, I started my own business designing and sewing window treatments.  After a couple of years of non-stop sewing, I decided I would rather keep sewing a hobby.

3.  I am a romantic and have to keep my pink and frilly side under control - sometimes.

4.  I can spend an entire day "window shopping" for fabric.

5.  Most of the time, when I start a project, I have no idea what I'm doing.  That's what makes it fun.

6.  I don't know one person in "real life" that likes to decorate, do projects, or go to the antique mall.  That's why I fell in love with blogging.

7.  I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Thanks for listening.  I think all the blogs I read should be nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award so consider yourself nominated.

I would love it if you left a comment telling me something about you.

Janet

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!
    I always love hearing about fellow bloggers and what makes them tick.
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the fabric shopping, I do it ALL the time! :) And I don't have any "real life" friends who like to decorate either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lets us know a little bit more about *you*!
    rene'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, I became a Follower of yours a few days back. Congratulations on the nomination! I too have just been nominated and it sure was fun reading and learning a little more about you from your 7 listed things. If you're interested, pop over to my place at Dimples & Dragonflies at: http://www.dimplesdragonflies.blogspot.com

    Blessings, joy and sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm identifying with everything you said about yourself! I don't know anyone who wants to make things as much as I do although my sister, in PA, is a close second and I'm working on my niece. :)

    I'm adding you as a favorite. Linda

    twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete